Terms of Service
Your use of this website is governed by the terms and conditions set forth below. By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. You may not use this website and should exit it now if you do not agree with these terms of conditions. Kulfi Cleaning may make changes to this website, including these terms and conditions, at any time without notice. You agree to be bound by the current version of these terms.
Cancellations: Kulfi Cleaning requests cancellation before 5 PM the day before the scheduled appointment. All phone, chat or E-Mail cancellations or rescheduling after 5 PM the day before the appointment will be charged $50. Anytime our cleaners are denied access to the apartment at the time of cleaning (due to a customer no-show or lock-out) you will be charged our minimum service of $70
Payments: We accept all major credit cards as forms of payment. All payments must be made before the cleaning or immediately after our cleaners finish, before they leave your home. Any late payments will be assessed a $25 fee.
Flat Rate Pricing: We offer flat rate pricing depending on the size of the home, though we reserve the right to adjust the price for fairness if your home is larger or messier than normal.
200% Guarantee: We offer a 200% guarantee on all of our work. This includes a free re-clean of the spots that were missed during your initial cleaning. If you are not satisfied with the re-clean you are entitled to a full refund. A claim must be made within 48 hours of service. A claim may also not be made if you were present during the cleaning and approved the work during the walkaround. A claim may also not be made if hourly service with a set time limit was selected and the cleaners did not have enough time to complete the task.
Negative Reviews: Kulfi Cleaninng requires 7 days to fix and resolve any and all issues and problems before relating negative feedback on any public website. This includes, but is not limited to, Google +, Citysearch, Yelp, etc.
Referrals: A great deal of time is put into recruiting and checking the background and experience of our cleaners. Part of our service agreement states that you agree to not independently hire any of Kulfi Cleaning cleaners unless you pay our referral fee of $5000. This amount is due in full immediately upon personal employment of the cleaners, regardless of whether you use them for a recurring or one-time service.
Moving Heavy Furniture: Due to safety concerns, Kulfi Cleaning will not allow it’s cleaners to move / lift heavy items or furniture. If you would like us to clean behind large appliances (e.g. stove, fridge) or furniture (e.g. couch), please move them prior to our arrival.
Arrival Times: We reserve the right to arrive to your home within a 2hour window of the time of booking. For example, if the booking time is 12:00 PM, we may arrive anytime between 10:00 AM and 02:00 PM.
Refund Policy: Due to the nature of business no refund can be provided after the service is performed. Please do refer to our cancellation policy and 200% Guarantee- if something is not done to your expectations, please let us know. We’ll send a team out to make it right.
Online Booking: Kulfi Cleaning at its discretion reserves the right to review and cancel any booking made online, upon such cancellation the payment made if any, will be returned to the customer via the same method of payment.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.